LC Invite

Indysportsfan

103 Newkirk (LC) over King (Roncalli)

112 Parham (Carmel) over Davis (Roncalli)

119 Josh Kieffer (Roncalli) over Butts (LC)

125 Wright (WC) over Justin Kieffer (Roncalli)

130 Joe Kieffer (Roncalli) over Thomas (WC)

135 Watson (Carmel) over Grayson (Laf Jeff)

140 Scurria (Carmel) over Adrian Brown (Laf Jeff)

145 Decker (WC) over ??

152 Frascella (Carmel) over Taylor (LC)

160 Anderson (Carmel) over Holt (ColNorth)

171 Bartley (Roncalli) inj default Ellis (Carmel)

189 Jones (WC) over ??

215 Vince (LafJeff)? over Morris (Carmel)

285 ?? (WC) over Massengale (Roncalli)

Carmel won 5 of 7 in the championships with one inj default (possible broken ankle) and one who werstled up in weight as well. Warren Central winner at 285 was their 215 who weighed 209, great matchup.  Wright over Keiffer was a great match, Wright looked very good all day. Carmel also forfeited at 103 and was missing their upper weights due to football.

I think this was the match in the finals

189 Jones WC over  Jarrett Brownfield  Columbus North

Jones did not wrestle brownfield in the finals Jones vs. Enghauser from LC Jones won 8-1 I believe Brownfield got thid vs. Netherton fron FC  score I believe was 3-2    Roncallis Team looked really strong

Jones did not wrestle brownfield in the finals Jones vs. Enghauser from LC Jones won 8-1 I believe Brownfield got thid vs. Netherton fron FC  score I believe was 3-2    Roncallis Team looked really strong

Can someone post the lineup for Roncalli and how they fared? (outside of the wrestlers already mentioned)

Roncalli was looking very solid early on then seemed to struggle in the final medal rounds, but it's still very early in the year...given the results of the head-to-head matches between them and Carmel throughout the day it would an interesting dual especially when Carmel has their football upper weights back in the line-up

Roncalli LC Invite

Line Up

9th Grade Josh King  2nd.  03

12th. Arron Davis  2nd      12

11th  Josh Kieffer  1st.  19

11th  Justin Kieffer  2nd  25

10th Joe Kieffer  1st.  30

12th Carl Goss  4th.  35

12th  Ben Kane  4th  40

10th Logan Zielinski  4th  45

10th Danny Rojas  5th  52

10th Joe Ardizzone 3rd.  60

12th Jake Bartley  1st.  71

10th Damon Albertson  5th.  89

10th. Josh Pawlecki  5th.  215

12th Matt Masengale 2nd HVY

145 Decker (WC) over ??

189 Jones (WC) over ??

Carmel won 5 of 7 in the championships with one inj default (possible broken ankle) and one who werstled up in weight as well. Warren Central winner at 285 was their 215 who weighed 209, great matchup.  Wright over Keiffer was a great match, Wright looked very good all day. Carmel also forfeited at 103 and was missing their upper weights due to football.

Good tournament for Roncalli HWT Masengale.  He is a senior but hadn't wrestled a match since 8th grade!

Jones beat Brownfield 8-3 in the Semis. Brownfield and Netherton from FC wrestled in the 1st Round and for 3rd.  Brownfield won both 1st rd 5-1.  3rd place mathc 9-3

Can someone post the lineup for Roncalli and how they fared? (outside of the wrestlers already mentioned)

How about the job Lance Ellis and Robert Miller has done with this Team 4 years ago when they took over they did not win one dual I believe a few years later they are one of our top programs in the state, Great job to the Coaches , Wrestlers, Parents and the Fans of Roncalli.

I would say by the end of the year they will be a top 5 team Bartley at 171 he will shock alot of people this year, the Kieffers, Davis a senior at 112, they also have a very strong 189lber Jake Tucker coming in this week then with Massengale at HWT.   They will deffenatly be battling at Center Grove at the end of the season.

145 Decker (WC) LaBarr (LC)

189 Jones (WC) Enghauser (LC)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.