IU 157-149 lineup

I hope not to beat a dead horse here, but it seems to me that Kirt and Matt are going to wrestle 157 or sit for the year. This is a shame for ether man. Anyone know any more on this situation? I hope they don't burn them selves out early in the year continually fighting for the same team spot.

kurt has his number.  his style is much more attack oriented than matt's.  2010 has kinser at #14 [awn] and he just took msu open title so the balls already rolling.  matt will have to wait and see if someone is injured or if there is a weight change in the line-up.  young at 165 is too much for coughlin.  kinser going 149 is his best shot to getting back in the rotation.

both young and kinser are just in your face types which has translated into success for them at the college level.  coughlin works position well and doesn't get burnt easily but he doesn't have the knock out power of the other two.  he's still a heck of an athlete and maybe the cut to 149 will give him a chance to showcase his talents.  that's a heck of a cut but matt has the heart.  palmer and metcalf  won't be fun for whoever is there.

Glad to hear the position is set at 157 at this time. A little pressure at any position is good. It will be a big cut for Matt I know but him in the lineup only adds to the team in dual matches. The line up is looking solid.