Parents Deciding Kids Wieght

monkeywrestler

Do you think that parents should let there kids go what ever wieght they want?

Or do yoiu think they sghould have a say in where they wrestle?

I am usually one to not say to much about someones grammer, we all know I do not have a Major in Grammer but wow!! Slow down a little. Most parents will usually do the right thing I personally in 10 years of wrestling through ISWA I never once told my son to cut any weight. Now when you get in middle school and Highschool he has to maintain the weight.

I thnk the key here is to have a good relationship with your kid, the coach, and your doctor. You all need to come to a descion that is best for the kid. Having said that, most kids are not going to want to cut a ton of weight, yes I know it happens, but after a short time, the kids will realize that thay are not near as strong as the season goes on, and thier body will tell them to eat.

I am usually one to not say to much about someones grammer, we all know I do not have a Major in Grammer but wow!! Slow down a little. Most parents will usually do the right thing, I personally in 10 years of wrestling through ISWA I never once told my son to cut any weight. Now when you get in middle school and Highschool he has to maintain the weight.

*edit*  :P

Kids do two things.

1. What you teach them.

2. What you let them.

No, you should not let your kid go wherever he wants in weight. You should be a parent and ensure your child is eating healthy, and staying fit. A good balanced diet, and not skipping meals will put your kid at optimum performance, not "cutting."

Kids do two things.

1. What you teach them.

2. What you let them.

No, you should not let your kid go wherever he wants in weight. You should be a parent and ensure your child is eating healthy, and staying fit. A good balanced diet, and not skipping meals will put your kid at optimum performance, not "cutting."

Very well said....

Thank You.

I get about 2 positive remarks a year. I might print this one off. I have been a little tougher with my wording lately, as I have been saddened. I have been banned from this board at my work. Apparently if you aren't a "partner" you have to follow some set of rules!!! Who knew! Anyhow, I got away with it for a couple years.

Thank You.

I get about 2 positive remarks a year. I might print this one off. I have been a little tougher with my wording lately, as I have been saddened. I have been banned from this board at my work. Apparently if you aren't a "partner" you have to follow some set of rules!!! Who knew! Anyhow, I got away with it for a couple years.

I was right along with you being banned, it was like I was on punishment. So Thanks again Y2 and I will control my comments better this year :) Yes to class wrestling ,and Go Garrett wrestling. ;) Can I get a couple wahoo's are something

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.