Whats more impreesive????

navy80

Muncie Burris Volleyball 2A  won the last 12 state championships includes national rankings

M. Dei Wrestling 2A competes in no-class 98-03 and 06' 07 state champs

W. Central 5A  03-06 football state champs includes at least one high national ranking

Carmel Swimming, I know they won like the last 9 state championships but dont have the info

And any other team/sport you want to add

I say M. Burris is most impressive followed by M. Dei

Muncie Burris Volleyball 2A  won the last 12 state championships includes national rankings

M. Dei Wrestling 2A competes in no-class 98-03 and 06' 07 state champs

W. Central 5A  03-06 football state champs includes at least one high national ranking

Carmel Swimming, I know they won like the last 9 state championships but dont have the info

And any other team/sport you want to add

I say M. Burris is most impressive followed by M. Dei

Mater Dei won state from 95-03 and 06 and 07.

I would say Warren Central is impressive.

But I still believe that Mater Dei is the most impressive.  Any sport that competes in a NO CLASS system and wins that much and has the success of individuals they have had is MUCH MUCH MORE IMPRESSIVE. 

Class systems are great and all, but when your team can compete at that level of success for so long in a no class system and put up the numbers of team titles and individual titles that they have, that is not even close to winning a few in a classed sport.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.