Help The RankingsGuy!

RankingsGuy

Hello everyone,

As you've probably noticed, the pre-season rankings are slowly trickling onto the board, and this Thursday is the big day when the statewide rankings will be released.  On Thursday, they will be released in a format based on last year's weight classes.  However, I am eager to start moving people around into their new weights.  If you know ANYBODY on these rankings and what weight they will be wrestling this year, this is the place to post that information.  The faster I receive this information, and the more accurate that this information is, the better the rankings will be earlier on in the season.  So to recap.. this Thursday the state rankings will be based on last year's weights, but as soon as I feel I have enough people in their new weights, I will begin to update the rankings after this Thursday.  So here's your chance to help!!!!  And THIS TOPIC is the place to post this year's weights!!! Thanks for all your help in advance!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.