BRANDON NELSEN 1 3 Indianapolis IN Lawrence North

DEREK BEVANS 2 6 Muncie IN Yorktown

ANDREW HIESTAND NP 6 daleville IN yorktown

DEVON JACKSON 1 NP Yorktown IN Yorktown High School

CALEB SMITH 3 NP Muncie IN Yorktown High School

JACOB HOWENSTEIN 2 NP Zionsville IN Zionsville Community

MITCH SLIGA NP NP Fishers IN Fishers High School

ROSS JANNEY 2 NP Daleville IN Yorktown

I heard a couple people from Indiana have applied for the other 50 spots that will be filled.  Some figure that since we are a "classless" state they have a leg up on the competition.

There will also be five spots up for bid on Ebay in the next couple days.  So there will be some more kids that do join.

The proceeds from the auction will go to a charitable cause.  Last  year one of the spots auctioned off went to help Adam Frey a wrestler from Cornell and another went to a North Carolina coach suffering from cancer. 

If you call that pitiful, you very well may, but I call it doing good business and giving back to the wrestling community. 

That is Awesome, those guys got in too.  We a taking some of the best wrestlers our state has to offer.  I am looking forward to all of these guys representing our state and bringing home some belts!!!!  This is another great opportunity to showcase our state's talent on the national stage!!!

Good luck to all going

coach Weimer

Yes, Brenden Campbell did get in but, he is nursing a seperated shoulder and has chosen to bow out of the tournament and not take a chance on hurting himself any further for the upcoming season.  He is excited to get the chance to hopefully pick up where he left off last year.  He has been training hard and wrestled well this summer.  I think he is more excited about this season than he was Fargo this summer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.