Nate Quarry vs. Tim Credeur

Steve Cantwell vs. Brian Stann

Chris Wilson vs. Mike Pyle

Brock Larson vs. Mike Pierce

Jay Silva vs. CB Dollaway

Sam Stout vs. Phillipe Nover

Jeremy Stephens vs. Justin Buchholz

Ryan Jensen vs. Steve Steinbeiss

I'm a "lil randleman" fan and the fight will be one of two things...he will throw a looping shot and connect or that looping shot will be gathered and submitted.

Huerta is welcomed back after a long lay-off with a very stiff bout.

Tough tilt for a noobie Nover although I don't count him out of it by a long shot.

Well never say never, but the skinny is that he was unwilling to negotiate a new deal because he wants to pursue acting. That's also why he hasn't fought since the Florian fight.

That's a shame.  He's a pretty good fighter.  It seems that there's an interesting trend here with guys fighting until they can get into acting.

Matchups:

Nate Diaz vs. Melvin Guillard            Melvin

Gray Maynard (No. 6 LW) vs. Roger Huerta    Gray

Carlos Condit (No. 8 WW) vs. Jake Ellenberger    Condit

Nate Quarry vs. Tim Credeur  Nate

Steve Cantwell vs. Brian Stann  WHY? i THOUGHT THEY LEFT WEC, let them fight other guys.

Chris Wilson vs. Mike Pyle 

Brock Larson vs. Mike Pierce

Jay Silva vs. CB Dollaway    CB

Sam Stout vs. Phillipe Nover

Jeremy Stephens vs. Justin Buchholz

Ryan Jensen vs. Steve Steinbeiss

I love to watch Melvin to. Just wish he'd work on the sub defense some, any!

Has anybody figured out the reasoning behind the Stan / Cantwell fight?  UFC.com has it listed as, "may not be televised".  It's the tie-breaker fight.  If you're not going to televise it, then why hold the fight?  I'd like to either see them fight other people, but if they're going to fight each other again they should at least let us watch it.

Sorry if you know some of this but I figured I'd cover all the bases on the subject.

They always have several non-televised or "dark matches" on a TV or PPV card.   These matches get the live audiance hyped up plus make it more worth the cost of admition.  Also, if all the regular card fights end quickly those matches (or highlights of them at least) can get shown during the TV or PPV to ensure the entire time is taken up.  This is better than some boxing PPV where they whole few fights on the card could end fast and your still out all the money.  

Anyway the Stan/Cantwell match is probably set up as the "swing match" for the live TV event.  This is a new method the UFC is using to ensure all the main match prefight, fight and post fight stuff can get shown during the TV or PPV time.  Since it is a live event they organizers have a hard time making sure everything runs on time and this give them an option to show another good fight instead of cutting off the broadcast early and also the option to skip the fight instead of cutting off the broadcast before the live main event is complete.  If everything is running long the "swing match" is the one they will push back until later in the night.  The hope is they can squeeze it in later when other matches are done quickly.  However, if enough of the fight runs long that match may not even make it onto the TV part of the show so they can make room for all the main event stuff.  The fight then will happen after the live TV or PPV part is over for the live in house audance.  If they are lucky and enough time is left (because of a quick main event) the "swing match" may end up getting show as the final live TV or PPV match after the main event is finished.  Since this is bound to be a good match but not a needed match since has not major ramifications on the division the powers that be must have decided it was the best choice for a swing match.  This is similar to what happened in UFC 100 with the Fitch vs Thiago match.  Though they realized after the Lesner vs Mir main event that enough time was left to show that fight at the end of the PPV too.

I'm actually suprised they didn't make the Stout vs Nover match the first swing match since it has the more marketable names and has some effect on their division.