Internet Video Permissions

Y2CJ41

IMO using Flo would be a better choice since it is a website designed to promote and support wrestling and the highlights/matches posted can and would be viewed by other wrestling fans outside the state.  Nothing really wrong with YouTube we use it to view videos often but using Flo also reinforces  their support of the wrestling community and you can set up a special page with video links as well for no cost.

I get blocked from almost everything video wise during my school days if its good for education or not.  Yeah kind of a pain to get a certain address unlocked in enough time to show the few short clips needed to help support that days lesson.  But like most people I also have home service so either would work for me.  I do agree with Sparky that having it through flowrestling may help promote the sport a little more than youtube

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.