NHSCA Nationals Results

Y2CJ41

I haven't been able to go but a few hours yesterday afternoon. I saw Kenny and Quiroga wrestle and that was it. I only live about 4 blocks away from the convention center so i walked over before I had to go to work. My working hours kinda suck... so I couldn't be there as much as I wanted.

Just literally walked in the house from the 16 hour drive back from virginia beach.. Juniors wrestled really really well.. Indiana had a nice showing in the junior division.. Did not get to watch much of the other age groups.. You can watch Cashe wrestle live on ESPN 360 for the national championship.. Im exhausted going to bed..

Perry had 3 all-americans Jordan Naughton JV last year stepped up and got 2nd Great stuff Jordan, Andre Richards got 6th place 3 losses coming from the champ of the tournament and two stste champs from there respected states tough comp. he was in two of those matches this is where summer wrestling is going to pay off those 2 point losses have to turn those into wins, And Kirk Johnson moving up from 125 this H.S season to wrestle 135 at VA Kirk got 5th.  Great Job boys Perry's underclassmen are looking very strong next year should be a great one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.