Boiler Elite (What to expect.)

Shootfirst

This will be our first venture into Indiana from Tennessee to wrestle what should we expect? Will probably have a group of about 20. Interested in who to watch at 135 or 140 in high school div.How many mats will be going and about how many kids per weight class?

Shootfirst.I am from the evansville area and will be taking two high school wrestlers,one will be at 119 pounds and one at 130! This will be our first trip up there.I myself have tried to get some feed back on this tournament and like you so far no luck! Do you have any wrestlers close to these weights?

Yes I'm a former resident of Laporte and Michigan City and still have family that live in both. I graduated from LPHS a long time ago. We will be with the group from Lion's Pride Grappling from Tenn. There was a possabilty we were going to return to the area .

Yes I'm a former resident of Laporte and Michigan City and still have family that live in both. I graduated from LPHS a long time ago. We will be with the group from Lion's Pride Grappling from Tenn. There was a possabilty we were going to return to the area .

Define "long time."  If you graduated in the 80's, we may have crossed paths.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.