Letting Kids bump up in age groups

I just heard this weekend this is a dscussion in the works.  How do you feel about this. I am for it, my son was always on the bigger side we went to many of tournaments and had no one to wrestle and had to leave .I always wanted to bump him up to the next age group they would not allow it. So we started going to Ohio & Ill. where they allow it. Why doesn't ISWA follow the rules of the states around us?  Thanks for the input! 

I have a right to remain silent, anything I say can and will be used against me in an ISWA court of law. I have a right to an attorney, if I cannot afford one, a counselor will be appointed to me by the ISWA at no cost. If I choose to speak now without a counselor present, I will still have the right to cease discussions at anytime.

(LOL---an inside joke----Louis)

Crary, you are the DEVIL! LOL  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

This issue was an item of discussion at the February ISWA Board meeting. A study committee was initiated. As a member of the committee, I am interested in the results of this poll. All constructive imput will be appreciated.

I have a right to remain silent, anything I say can and will be used against me in an ISWA court of law. I have a right to an attorney, if I cannot afford one, a counselor will be appointed to me by the ISWA at no cost. If I choose to speak now without a counselor present, I will still have the right to cease discussions at anytime.

(LOL---an inside joke----Louis)

Crary, you are the DEVIL! LOL  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Instead of Doughnuts, put in a Lawyer Fund. Plus it draws interest not calories. ;D

If anyone would know, it would be YOU! LOL  :) :) :)

KRISPY-KREME, so smooth, so creamy! I have only had to loosen my gun-belt once in my career...the problem is, it was about 5 inches!!!!!

Sincerely,

The "glazed" hog

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.