IU NCAA Qualifiers

Angel Escobedo 125

Kurt Kinser 157

Paul Young 165

Trevor Perry 174

Eric Cameron 184

Nate Everhart 285

I wanted Hernandez to get a wild card so badly so he could make a run his last year but sadly it wasn't to be. Molinaro appeared to have gotten the nod instead.

Congrats to all of the IU seniors for all your work in the room for years.

Goodluck in all of your future endeavors.

Scott it was great to see you on the mat this year.

It seems the IU coaches had some tough decisions in a couple of weight classes. I suppose it's hard to keep some one like Ortega on the bench, maybe harder for Hernandez to make 133lb, so Hernandez moves to 41 and then there is Kelly. I think Dingo called it, he's a kind of scraper and never really thought of in the same light as the other guys. Still, at times he showed his metal. Then you've got the whole thing with Coughlin & Kinser and to a lesser degree Powless & Kuhn. All in all though, I had a great time going to watch them wrestle this year. I wonder what's next for Hernandez and Kelly? Good luck to the Hoosiers at the NCAA's and to all the Indiana boys staking a claim for the title!