Bantam 55

No particular order

Lee, Freije, Calhoun, Viduya, Ross

Intermediate 50

No Particular Order

Fair,Lane, Brown , Dezember, Vaughn, Finger, Johnson

Intermediate 60

Mills, Hunt

These are just my thoughts of who will be left standing at the end of the weekend.  All of the brackets have a lot of really good wrestlers in them.  It should be fun to watch.  Good luck to all who step on the mat this weekend. ( I know I missed someone in one of these brackets and it is driving me crazy, so as soon as they register I can add them on )

Looking at the registrations as of today. I would pick some of these kids. There are still alot of kids missing yet and I am sure they are going to register this week. Some early picks. Lets all remember that they are kids and could all end up being H.S. State Champs someday. You just never know........Fun Picks

Intermediate 55

Brian Arps(I believe finished second last year)

Intermediate 60

Both Powells are gonna be studs in this bracket. If Alex Powell truely makes this weight he is gonna be tough to beat. Tough Kid

Ty Mills

Johnny Maynard if he ends up here, but i think he is going 65

Intermediate 65

Brooke

Kirkhoff

Gomez

Not educated picks, just for fun. Still waiting for the rest of the entries in these weights. All three are gonna be tough weights

Surprisingly enough no one has mentioned Nathan Walton of Red Cobra. He won last year as a first year intermediate and my guess is that he'll win it again at 75 pounds. I was talking to his parents and he has a streak of 5  folk/freestyle state  championships going.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.