How about...

Guest justafan52

Did anyone else find it strange that Bash513 made a comment about naco228 before naco228 said anything?  Hmmmm

ff

i deleted it if thats what you were already thinking

i did taht cuz i was sick of ppl bashing me

all i said was "Did anyone ever hear that the worse your ears are, the better wrestler you are?"

i said that cuz some guys on my team have really messed up ears and mines are fine, and they try to say they have more experience and were better and blah blah blah

thats it

I wasn't thinking that at all. I just thought it was strange as I posted. If you want to delete what you reposted I will delete my posts.

ps. I wouldn't nut out on the neg posts if I were you, I take them with a grain of salt.

ff

i understand

it seems im the bad guy around here

im just trying to be cool about everything

i dont wanna upset anyone

Did anyone else find it strange that Bash513 made a comment about naco228 before naco228 said anything?  Hmmmm

ff

all i said was "Did anyone ever hear that the worse your ears are, the better wrestler you are?"

i said that cuz some guys on my team have really messed up ears and mines are fine, and they try to say they have more experience and were better and blah blah blah

thats it

nobody on your team is notable....but i wanted to take a picture of atwoods ear, i thought mine was bad and got it drained and they put a button in it. but i asked him bout his and he said he drained it himself...

ps j/k nick...you did better this year than i thought you would... you hung with hummer and he is beastly.

ff

thats it

nobody on your team is notable....but i wanted to take a picture of atwoods ear, i thought mine was bad and got it drained and they put a button in it. but i asked him bout his and he said he drained it himself...

ps j/k nick...you did better this year than i thought you would... you hung with hummer and he is beastly.

oh, well thanks Tyler

i appreciate that

You saw my match against Hummer?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.