state finals results

Dingo Brigade

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew he could do it, Ive been saying welch is a good wrestler, but no one really said much about this huge upset vs dillion!

Amen!   But you know...It's not really an upset at all...   :D

If your from the north it is.. remember the south doesnt have a chance because its a down year for MD!!!  ;D

I knew he could do it, Ive been saying welch is a good wrestler, but no one really said much about this huge upset vs dillion!

If your from the north it is.. remember the south doesnt have a chance because its a down year for MD!!!  ;D

But for those of us who know a thing or two, it is no shock at all   ;)

Preston losing was a shock for me... Well I can say goodbye to being on the top tier of pickems!! I had a good run!

Preston losing was a shock for me... Well I can say goodbye to being on the top tier of pickems!! I had a good run!

And losing because of a penalty point...MAN that hurts a great kid who has been solid as they come all year long!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.