state finals results

Dingo Brigade

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It has to do with your chance's in next years tournament....If you're a senior there is no tournament dude

So as a Senior, you need to win, or you fail.  Correct?  I would say if you left EVERYthing on the mat, it doesn't matter if you won or lost.  Maybe I am naive.

It has to do with your chance's in next years tournament....If you're a senior there is no tournament dude

So as a Senior, you need to win, or you fail.  Correct?  I would say if you left EVERYthing on the mat, it doesn't matter if you won or lost.  Maybe I am naive.

I think that was taken to far. You last lose is always tougher than say one your sophmore year? So losing friday night at state you know that is your last high school match (unless participating in team) which does make it a little more tough to swallow.

Wow...the Broadcasters on Mat II are rather Northern Biased...And sort of stupid all at once huh...

You could have went and formed your own opinion, minus commentary.

And yet I chose not too...Imagin that...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.