Johns 119

RedTights7

In a side note, on the little known Mat V at the Evansville Semi State there was one, and ONLY one match held.  The score was:

[move]Jon H  - 3                                                                                                                                                          Chuck Norris - 0[/move]

johns is my sleeper...i think he might come up big especially being in the bottom half

Johns is no sleeper and the boys up north know that

Amen to that!

Alex Johns has impressed me this entire year. He is on a mission, lastly he is a fine young man.

AJ Best of luck this weekend bring it home......

I don't see Alex getting beat.  He has turned it up a notch.  I feel he still has another level.  He coasts through tough competition. 

He coasted too much with kieffer and found out what happens if you are not focused.  He will not make that mistake again.  That loss has made him tremendously better.

Alex is hard to wrestle.  His opponents hit perfect technique and end up getting scored on.  That has to be frustrating!!!  His scramble abilities remind me somewhat of Ben Askren.

He seems to be mentally one  or two steps ahead of his opponent. 

In a side note, on the little known Mat V at the Evansville Semi State there was one, and ONLY one match held.  The score was:

[move]Jon H  - 3                                                                                                                                                           Chuck Norris - 0[/move]

I missed the match, but the only explanation is that Norris received some excessive force penalties.  No way Jon H can get past the beard.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.