Tanner Lynde

consecobound

I am not taking anything away from this kid, but his draw had a little bit to do with why he took 2nd on Saturday.  I think the Surma-Sandefer match was actually the final of that weight class.

What was the score of the Sandefer/Surma match?

i think 4-1

i hear that Surma is an awesome leg rider

he almost turned Sandefer

I am not taking anything away from this kid, but his draw had a little bit to do with why he took 2nd on Saturday.  I think the Surma-Sandefer match was actually the final of that weight class.

What was the score of the Sandefer/Surma match?

i think 4-1

i hear that Surma is an awesome leg rider

he almost turned Sandefer

yeah Surma put a 9 TO 5 in with the legs. He rode Sandefer like it was his job. Look for him to punch in at Conseco

I guess since the secret is out I can talk about him, Tanner wrestled JR Corman, Tonte, and Mascaro all at the same tourney. He Beat Corman, Mascaro bumped up and beat him but Tanner had him on his back, and lost to Tonte I beleive. I have known this young man ever since he was my sons age, and he was always on the mat, I knew back then he was going to be something special, win or lose this weekend he has opened alot of eyes and I cant wait to see him battle again!!!!

BTW how hard is it to pronounce L Y N D E, jeez people say line and add a D at the end, Im not sayin im just sayin.

Good Luck T

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.