Did someone say shaved ice and saving seats in the same breath?

bigbravefan1

I guess being in Ohio for five years helped to expose me to different things, but I have never been too impressed with a snow cone.  Its just ice and syrup. 

Add to that the fascination Indiana people have with lights being turned off I am not sure Indiana people are all that intelligent! :)

We could always go to 32 mats and have 32 "state championship" matches, right? Or do a state tournament round robin series where every kid is a "state finalist". That could bolster certain coaches records and reputations. Some coaches I think that's all that they are in for.

Or you could just go back to Ohio.

That could bolster certain coaches records and reputations. Some coaches I think that's all that they are in for.

I have had this same thought when reasoned, logical arguments are dismissed by coaches because it wouldn't help their school but would likely help grow the sport as a whole.

We could always go to 32 mats and have 32 "state championship" matches, right? Or do a state tournament round robin series where every kid is a "state finalist". That could bolster certain coaches records and reputations. Some coaches I think that's all that they are in for.

Or you could just go back to Ohio.

I could go to Ohio where they sell out the state finals every year due to giving everyone a medal.  And where people miss two days of school or work to go watch the state championships from Thursday until Saturday.  That to me is dedication to the sport and something I would love to see from all of the fans in Indiana. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.