Hess v. Bolin

Bradley v. Shoettle

Bradley v. Montgomery

Bradley v. James

Hess v. Negrelli

Kenney v. Phillips

Ward v. Bolin

just to name a few!!!!

I know James and Bradley had a good one.

This was a good match.  Both boys wrestled well.  This was one of those matches that could have went the other way very easily.  More than likely a different official = different results.    But, that is the way it goes some times.  Congrats to both these kids.  All the kids in fact. 

As a sixth grade boy this year, I'm anxious to see how Conner James does next year.

The James/Bradley match was exciting.  However, I do not remember any close calls.  Bradley scored a reversal and James scored 1 penalty point.

I was shocked to learn that James was a 6th grader!  He wrestled extremely well and is going to be a beast!

I'd like to see him wrestle his way through the bracket the way Bradley did going up against Montgomery, Shoettle (spelling?),and Ward . Bradley obviously had the hard way to winning then anyone i think in that weight class.  Im not saying that James is not  good from what i hear he is tuff to beat ,but he didnt get to wrestle better competiton like Bradley and after all that james got a cake walk to 6th place if anyone of those guys bradley beat that i just named had that draw they might  of placed also.

I'd like to see him wrestle his way through the bracket the way Bradley did going up against Montgomery, Shoettle (spelling?),and Ward . Bradley obviously had the hard way to winning then anyone i think in that weight class.  Im not saying that James is not  good from what i hear he is tuff to beat ,but he didnt get to wrestle better competiton like Bradley and after all that james got a cake walk to 6th place if anyone of those guys bradley beat that i just named had that draw they might  of placed also.

I didnt see anyone that place have a cake walk.  That is pretty childish to even say about one of the Top Novices in the state that went out there and wrestled his tail off all day.

Ok lets not say cake walk agreed its childish but  can we say not as tuff of a draw as bradley i mean who did he wrestle that was really competition all i know of is kenney from perry ?  James is probably the best 6th grade wrstler i have seen in awhile . anyone disagree?

Jus answer this who had the tuffer draw Bradley or James

We are not talking which one had the toughest draw. Isaiah proved to be the best at that weight class, which was one of the best and toughest weight class out of all of them. Those top placers have been winning for a long time. It was a blind draw so James wrestled who was in front of him. I just think it is wrong to get on here and try to take something away from a good young man that has worked his butt off for years and had a very good day.

Isaiah took 1st , James took 6th. So I am a little confused.

Connor James is a very good wrestler, and the fact he is only a 6th grader is remarkable.  This young man is going to win a lot of matches, and many of them are going to be big matches.

Great job to all.

You cant leave Bailey Lahue out. He to is a 6th grader.  Drew hughes got him in the finals but Drew had the easier side of the bracket by far.  This kid is going to be a real monster by his frosh year.

Lahue-Tucker  8-2

Lahue-Garza    20-4

Lahue-Miracle  6-4

CORRECTION:

LaHue 6  Tucker 2: Jake made a couple of mistakes and Bailey took advantage. That is what good wrestlers do...

Easier side or harder side, you take it like a man. Any of those wrestlers can win it all on any given day. The fact that you mention "easier side"  doesn't matter in the end.

Bailey is a great kid and his folks are awesome as well, but don't run down a 5x state champion in Drew Hughes by saying he had the easier side.

BOTTOMLINE: Drew got it done!

CORRECTION:

LaHue 6  Tucker 2: Jake made a couple of mistakes and Bailey took advantage. That is what good wrestlers do...

Easier side or harder side, you take it like a man. Any of those wrestlers can win it all on any given day. The fact that you mention "easier side"  doesn't matter in the end.

Bailey is a great kid and his folks are awesome as well, but don't run down a 5x state champion in Drew Hughes by saying he had the easier side.

BOTTOMLINE: Drew got it done!

Well I think if all of these kids had easy brackets, why didnt someone say something so they could re-bracket them. :o

I can be funny!!!!!!!!!!!In my own mind ;D

For those that dont know, that was a joke ;D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.