E-ville semi state

twmaurer

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any thoughts at 119, 130, 152lbs.

119- I am going to say Raley over Johns in a very close match.  (Could really go either way)

130- I am gonna go with a Bloomington South Regional Final rematch with Barlow winning over Richey.  (However I do think that Barlow will have a though semi-finals match with Seitz.  He is looking real good since coming back from a football injury.)

152- This is going to be a very intersting weight class to watch in my mind.  You have Stein(41-0), Fudurich(33-0), Reese(31-3), Kolb(29-1), and Sampson(44-2).  There are going to be some fun quarterfinals and semi finals matches here I think.  I am going to say Kolb over Stein in the finals.  (If not Stein then I would have to say Kolb over whoever wins the top portion of the bracket)  Toss up.

kolb is out.

Jeff's line-up looks pretty strong at this Semi-State. They would have another state qualifier if Tag didn't make the dumbest move of his life and go 215. Raley will not win he is getting raped by Johns. Duran will not win SS. Maybe 4th. This is the weakest Semi State that Indiana has, Maybe 1 or 2 top 3's. But if not Runyan, then no State Champions. Eville will get demolished at Conseco. Mark my words.

Don't hold back tell us how you really feel........

Jeff's line-up looks pretty strong at this Semi-State. They would have another state qualifier if Tag didn't make the dumbest move of his life and go 215. Raley will not win he is getting raped by Johns. Duran will not win SS. Maybe 4th. This is the weakest Semi State that Indiana has, Maybe 1 or 2 top 3's. But if not Runyan, then no State Champions. Eville will get demolished at Conseco. Mark my words.

WOW...no kidding.....

Well if Johns( who I think is a very good wrestler and I really enjoy watching) does meet up with Raley...no way does he dominate..There is a pretty good reason why Raley is undefeated in two seasons....He is tough and almost impossible to score on! That rape prediction neeeds some booos..lol

119- I am going to say Raley over Johns in a very close match.  (Could really go either way)

130- I am gonna go with a Bloomington South Regional Final rematch with Barlow winning over Richey.  (However I do think that Barlow will have a though semi-finals match with Seitz.  He is looking real good since coming back from a football injury.)

152- This is going to be a very intersting weight class to watch in my mind.  You have Stein(41-0), Fudurich(33-0), Reese(31-3), Kolb(29-1), and Sampson(44-2).  There are going to be some fun quarterfinals and semi finals matches here I think.  I am going to say Kolb over Stein in the finals.  (If not Stein then I would have to say Kolb over whoever wins the top portion of the bracket)  Toss up.

kolb is out.

I see that now.  Thanks.  He wasn't out when I made my predictions, so now I guess I will have to go with Stein over Reese at 152 since Reese would be taking Kolbs spot.  Possible Stein vs Fudurich in the semis should be a great matchup.

kolb is out.

I see that now.  Thanks.  He wasn't out when I made my predictions, so now I guess I will have to go with Stein over Reese at 152 since Reese would be taking Kolbs spot.  Possible Stein vs Fudurich in the semis should be a great matchup.

I wish this young man the best of luck...

WOW...no kidding.....

[move]Now I have read THE DUMBEST POST EVER WRITTEN in the history of the Internet.[/move]

We have a "Rape" and a "Demolishion". 

Throw in locus and an earthquake and we would have the script to horrible 70's movie! 

Blue Bolt:  fast eddys called and they want their cheeseburger back.  I think he is trying to reach a 1000 posts before next weekend.  Come on blue bolt give me some props about my coaching for once.  If it helps I can get you a comp ticket for this weekend if it helps.  Maybe you can find another west side girl and at least we can get you on our side at that point or do I need to hook you up.  You and Jon H can be best buds.  I promise to formaly introduce you. HA! Ha!  See u this weekend at the stadium. We dont need anymore comments like the last one you posted on our night out.

Blue Bolt:  fast eddys called and they want their cheeseburger back.  I think he is trying to reach a 1000 posts before next weekend.  Come on blue bolt give me some props about my coaching for once.  If it helps I can get you a comp ticket for this weekend if it helps.  Maybe you can find another west side girl and at least we can get you on our side at that point or do I need to hook you up.  You and Jon H can be best buds.  I promise to formaly introduce you. HA! Ha!  See u this weekend at the stadium. We dont need anymore comments like the last one you posted on our night out.

Ok...I'll keep it quite...BUT you have to tell everyone here you Wrestled for Castle LOL!

And you KNOW how proud I am to have seen you grow from that skinny freshman kid to the Head Coach of a fine program like the Reitz Panthers. 

Humm Westside girls...I'll see if I can work one into the rotation!  LOL

As for Jon, I'll have to take you up on that one!

Coach Scott Ferguson, Cheese Burger Lover and All Around Decent Fella!!!!

Good Luck to Your Guys This Saturday

Well if Johns( who I think is a very good wrestler and I really enjoy watching) does meet up with Raley...no way does he dominate..There is a pretty good reason why Raley is undefeated in two seasons....He is tough and almost impossible to score on! That rape prediction neeeds some booos..lol

Who made a rape prediction?

Who made a rape prediction?

This is what was written:

Quote from: renegade on Today at 11:16:56 AM

Classy Huh?

ok im going to do this one and final time..

i am jacob mudd formerly renegade.

i was suspended from this forum the thursday before sectionals started

during that time someone accesed my account changed the password and

posted those two rude and uneccessary comments...this has almost costed me my

high school wrestling carreer

i apologize to anyone offended and/ or involved in anyway.

i especcially apologize to anyone wrestling in the evansville semi state.

and brannigan barlow and his family.. i wish you the best of luck this weekend

once again i apologize whole heartedly to anyone involved in this ordeal

jacob mudd

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.