Bloomington South Regionals

SANDMAN1962

What does everyone think here? Here are my picks.

103 Boomsma  Bloomington South

112 Colon          Columbus North

119 Jenson        Terre Haute South

125 Pingleton  Northview

130 Richey        Brown County/ Barlow Bloomington South

135 Richey        Brown County

140 Millembaugh  Columbus North

145 Spicer          Edgewood

152 Fudurich  Sullivan

160 Sparks        Edgewood

171 Watson      Columbus North

189 Eads            Bloomington South

215 Smith          S Hanover/ Collet Jennings County

285 Arthur      Bloomington North

Any agreements or other opinions?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to go with Richey, I know he is a freshman but after watchin him wrestle i think he will take it.  Also, 140 at the JC sectional pretty much al lthe way...have to go with Armand, he controlled Milenbaugh at sectionals and lost by a point on a questionable reversal.  It will be a good match.  Also a surprise to me was Collett of JC, a young kid with a lot of talent.

Also, you have to go with Beiswanger from JC at 160 he is lookin very good.  I know anything could happen but i think if he doesnt win it will be an upset

The way Barlow looked on his feet in the finals, I believe Richey could have his way with him.  Nevertheless, should make for an interesting final. 

In the case of of the standing reversal, any time a bottom wrestler goes from bottom to behind the top wrestler standing it is considered a reversal.  Good call Coach Marsh! (Count it!)

The way Barlow looked on his feet in the finals, I believe Richey could have his way with him.  Nevertheless, should make for an interesting final. 

In the case of of the standing reversal, any time a bottom wrestler goes from bottom to behind the top wrestler standing it is considered a reversal.  Good call Coach Marsh! (Count it!)

Barlow looked pretty good on his feet against Cook and Spencer then #1 and #2!!  Who has Richey wrestled this year?

103-Schroeder

112-Colon

119-Jensen

125-Pingleton

130-Richey

135-Richey

140-Armond

145-Spicer

152-Fudurich

160-Sparks

171-Biggs

189-Eads

215-Smith

285-Gil

It will take some outrageous wrestling for biggs to beat both Watson and Goldman in one day...

how is a standing reversal questionable.  If anything the first time Arhmand won was off a Questionable throw.

hmm, lets see....what about that out of bounds line?? i think that could be one of the main reasons why it would be questionable? just a thought, also as of the questionable throw...what about milenbaugh stalling that time to where all armand could get is a throw? i mean, in my opinion if someone is running from you, it's hard to wrestle. Just like in that finals match at sectionals with the two of them. What about that avoiding wrestling rule thats new this year? i mean, i may be wrong but i believe that is supposed to be an automatic point without a caution. in my personal opinion, if a guy is literally running backwards from the opponent, that would be avoiding wrestling, but appearantly im wrong and it is just stalling, even though stalling is what had been happening that entire match from milenbaugh.

Heres my predictions

1.Boomsma-BS

2.Schroeder-SW

3.Reiker-CE

4.Nicosin-NV

1. Miracle-BN

2.Colon-CN

3.Reiker-CE

4.Taylor-MA

1.Jensen-THS

2.Reiker-CE

3.Farmer-BS

4.Albertson-CN

1.Pingleton-NV

2.Kerr-ED

3.Page-THN

4.Case-THS

1.Richey-BC

2.Barlow-BS

3.Reitman-JC

4.Smith-SW

1.Richey-BC

2.Marthin-MA

3.Salyers-ED

4.Roach-WV

140(Can't wait to see this weight)

1.MCCOY-NV

2.Milenbaugh-CN

3.Farmer-BS

4.Wodjla-BC

1.Spicer-ED

2.Wadell-CN

3.Montgomery-THS

4.Boyd-BS

1.Fuderich-SUL

2.Prieboy-BS

3.Howard-SC

4.Bryant-CE

1.Sparks-ED

2.Terrel-BS

3.Beiswanger-JC

4.Breirly-CE

1.Watson-CN

2.Goldman-BN

3.Biggs-JC

4.Chasteen-SC

1.Eads-BS

2.Brownfield-CN

3.Hestin-ED

4.Kopitzke-JC

1.Vandeventer-BN

2.Collet-JC

3.Valentin-BS

4.Brooks-SUL

Hwt

1.Authur-BN

2.Gill-CN

3.Brummet-ED

4.Lloyd-THN

What's everybody else think?

Heres my predictions

1.Boomsma-BS

2.Schroeder-SW

3.Reiker-CE

4.Nicosin-NV

1. Miracle-BN

2.Colon-CN

3.Reiker-CE

4.Taylor-MA

1.Jensen-THS

2.Reiker-CE

3.Farmer-BS

4.Albertson-CN

1.Pingleton-NV

2.Kerr-ED

3.Page-THN

4.Case-THS

1.Richey-BC

2.Barlow-BS

3.Reitman-JC

4.Smith-SW

1.Richey-BC

2.Marthin-MA

3.Salyers-ED

4.Roach-WV

140(Can't wait to see this weight)

1.MCCOY-NV

2.Milenbaugh-CN

3.Farmer-BS

4.Wodjla-BC

1.Spicer-ED

2.Wadell-CN

3.Montgomery-THS

4.Boyd-BS

1.Fuderich-SUL

2.Prieboy-BS

3.Howard-SC

4.Bryant-CE

1.Sparks-ED

2.Terrel-BS

3.Beiswanger-JC

4.Breirly-CE

1.Watson-CN

2.Goldman-BN

3.Biggs-JC

4.Chasteen-SC

1.Eads-BS

2.Brownfield-CN

3.Hestin-ED

4.Kopitzke-JC

1.Vandeventer-BN

2.Collet-JC

3.Valentin-BS

4.Brooks-SUL

Hwt

1.Authur-BN

2.Gill-CN

3.Brummet-ED

4.Lloyd-THN

What's everybody else think?

Not too bad.  My picks which will come late this week will have a few modifications.

how is a standing reversal questionable.  If anything the first time Arhmand won was off a Questionable throw.

Youre probably right they should give the standing reversal after they have already separated and going out of bounds.  Thats probably the right call.  Milenbaugh got lucky Armand was out when he tossed his cookies at sectional when Milenbaugh was backing away.  I thought it could be avoiding wrestling if it went on a second or two longer.  Im not sayin Milenbaugh isnt as good of a wrestler or anything like that cuz hes proved that he is very good, Im just sayin it should be another great match and in my opinion Armand will win the next one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.