3. Shidler WIN

4. Clawson DEL

215-

1. Tolle LC

2. Marquez NW

3. Yoakum DEL

4. Vice LJ

285-

SORRY..couldn't make picks for the others. 189 will be a fun weight class. Also 171..i can't wait to see how Bell (SN) will stack up against a soon to be state champ after handling Rowe (LOG) in sectional finals. GO TWIN LAKES sectional!! Good luck everyone

103-Dillon Rehn WC

112- Bobby Floyd D

119- Mcllrath D

125- Ezra Penn LH

130- Winston Craft Seeger

135- Josh Vanoort WC ;D

140- Travis Rowe NW

145- Whoever wants it.

152- David Minix W

160- Cheney Dale McC

171- Braden Atwood Del

189- Kaufman (Ren) if he brings his A game. Kepner (BC) if not.

215- Brady Trolle- LC

285- Westley Everett Delphi.

Good Luck WC and everyone else! Lock up 112 and 171!

Pretty solid picks but a little puzzled by the comment lock up 112 and 171?

103.Dillon Rehn WC

112. Bob Floyd Delphi

119.Trujillo LJ

125.Ezra Penn Harrison

130.Nathan McTigue Delphi

135.Owen Dorris Pioneer

140. Tanner Lynde Delphi

145. Aaron Back Delphi (he had Evers beat)

152.David Minix Winamac

160.Cheney Dale McCutcheon (look out for Delaney he has something to prove after sectional)

171. Braden Atwood Delphi

189. Kepner BC (already pinned Kauffman)

215.Travis Yoakum Delphi (this kid is tough and wrestles with alot of heart and keep it close with Tolle at regional last year)

285. Wes Everett Delphi (the only question for him is can anybody make it out of the first period?)

The lock up comment meant that Floyd and Atwood will run through regionals. 

I haven't seen Kepner wrestle, honestly. I do know that if Kaufman wrestles like he did saturday, he'll tie the series up with him and make it happen.

Those picks were made before sectionals..Rowe needs prayers.

ok gotcha now with the lock up! I agree 100%

Is Rowe ok? I watched him wrestle in the past that kid is tough it is sad he didnt even get a chance!

I will def keep him in my prayers!

Kepner is tough never watched the Kauffman kid all I know is what I read in the paper and what I have heard and that was Kepner handled him? so that is why they wrestle haha!!!

Kaufman didn't get handled by Kepner. It was a good match then Kepner got him in a lucky toss. If Kaufman wrestles like he has been, which he will, it won't be much of a match I'm sure because Kaufman lost to the Tipton kid by 2 in conference who later pinned Kepner.

ok gotcha now with the lock up! I agree 100%

Is Rowe ok? I watched him wrestle in the past that kid is tough it is sad he didnt even get a chance!

I will def keep him in my prayers!

Kepner is tough never watched the Kauffman kid all I know is what I read in the paper and what I have heard and that was Kepner handled him? so that is why they wrestle haha!!!

I believe Kaufman was beating Kepner when he was pinned.

I'll give it a shot...I have not got to see a lot of the Lafayette wrestlers, so I could be a little off. Sorry. Also, I am not picking in weight classes I have wrestlers advancing!  ;D

119-

Trujillio

Cataldo

Back

Louks

125-

Penn

Hicks

Contreras

Faler

130-

McTigue

Craft

Weaver

Holloway

160-

Dale

Crider

Worden

Delaney

171-

Atwood

McCoy

Bell

Rowe

189-

Kaufman

Kepner

Clawson

Shidler

215-

Tolle

Youkum

Marquez

Vice

HWT-

Everett

Clark

Dix

Fox

havent been to many meets this year but here it goes

103-

1. Overby, Har

2. Weise, Bc

3. Rehn, Wc

4. Latta, Tl

112-

1. Floyd, Del

2. Schrader, Cc

3. Summers, Tl

4. Johnson, Pio

119-

1. Trujilo, Jeff

2. Cataldo, Log

3. Back, Del

4. Louks, McC

125-

1. Penn, Har

2. Hicks, Seg

3. Contreras, Log

4. Faler, Wc

130-

1.  Mctigue, Del

2. Craft, Seg

3. Holloway, Caston

4. Rohrabaugh, Log

135-

1.  Son, Har

2. Flyn, Wl

3. Dale, McC

4. Dorris, Pio

140-

1. Lynde, Del

2. Grayson, Jeff

3. Mullet, Wc

4. Krantz, Har

145-

1. Evers, Har

2. Back, Del

3. Wagoner, Pio

4. McMenamin, Caston

152-

1. Minix, Win

2. Russel, NW

3. Winkle, Tl

4. Miller, McC

160-

1. Dale, McC

2. Crider, Har

3. Delaney, Del

4. Martinez, Jeff

171-

1. Atwood, Del

2. Bell, Sn

3. McCoy, McC

4. Kepner, Bc

189-

1. Kaufman, Ren

2. Kepner, Bc

3. Shidler, Win

4. Clawson, Del

215-

1. Yoakum, Del

2. Tolle, Lc

3. Tolson Win

4. Marquez, Nw

Hwt-

1. Evert, Del

2. Clark, Log

3. Dix, Win

4. Mukai, Seg

Also did anyone catch the sweet mullet at the twin lakes sectional it was one of the Winimac fans Indiana Mudflap would have been proud lol

codplayer :

ha r u kidding me about your pick for the 215 bracket??

haha Tolle is a just a beast on the mat a man among boys.. he will win the Reagional.

ha you have the delphi kid winning no way he'll be lucky to make the championship round he will have his hands full with MARQUEZ from NW it the semi finals and you have the kid from winimac finishing 3rd???? ha hes lucky to even be in the regional if Kramer from frontier wrestled in the sectional he wouldn't have even qualified... Marquez won the Midwest Conference the kid from Winamac finsihed 3 or 4 i believe... ha so yea your 215 projections makes me laugh.

Hey devildog...how bout you look at the top of his post where he said he hasnt been to too many meets...the way you acted in that post makes me laugh...Tolle is great, but he does have a loss if you didnt notice that...anything can happen in the state tournament

codplayer :

ha r u kidding me about your pick for the 215 bracket??

haha Tolle is a just a beast on the mat a man among boys.. he will win the Reagional.

ha you have the delphi kid winning no way he'll be lucky to make the championship round he will have his hands full with MARQUEZ from NW it the semi finals and you have the kid from winimac finishing 3rd???? ha hes lucky to even be in the regional if Kramer from frontier wrestled in the sectional he wouldn't have even qualified... Marquez won the Midwest Conference the kid from Winamac finsihed 3 or 4 i believe... ha so yea your 215 projections makes me laugh.

like i said i have not been to many meets this year but the winamac 215 was handling marquez just in an impressive fashion marquez just pulled out a lucky head lock  for tolle and yoakum i dont really no im just saying tolson is a better wrestler than marquez nothing against any of the kids in this weight scardy is right they are predictions if you have a crystal ball then feel free to post your predictions i am just going off what i saw saturday

I did see that mullet...it was nice haha

just like you guys to pick on a poor throwback guy who is unable to afford a decent haircut.. ..

if it was the dude who kept sticking his chest out as he walked by i did see it...classic 1989. 

the real question is...did anyone notice twin lakes coach??  he looked like he was only 12 years old.   ;)

haha both u guys make me laugh

and i wasn't at the sectional so i cant say that Marquez was dominating but a win is a win a pin is a pin... if your the Conference champion that deserves some respect the kid from winamac was not in the finals and so hes not even in the top 2 of his weight class and marquez beat him so how can u say that he is a better wrestler than him??? makes no sense.. did u ever think about marquez goin out and wrestling a lil sloppy?? ha 9 out of 10 mathches the kid from winimac would never lead in the match but at sectional he was leading and then got pinned.. so you cant tell me that he is a better wrsetler..  but at the end of the day sectionals is over its regional time and no sense talking about the past we will see how this weekend go's i have Tolle, Marquez, Delphi kid, and 4th?? no pick

havent been to many meets this year but here it goes

103-

1. Overby, Har

2. Weise, Bc

3. Rehn, Wc

4. Latta, Tl

112-

1. Floyd, Del

2. Schrader, Cc

3. Summers, Tl

4. Johnson, Pio

119-

1. Trujilo, Jeff

2. Cataldo, Log

3. Back, Del

4. Louks, McC

125-

1. Penn, Har

2. Hicks, Seg

3. Contreras, Log

4. Faler, Wc

130-

1.  Mctigue, Del

2. Craft, Seg

3. Holloway, Caston

4. Rohrabaugh, Log

135-

1.  Son, Har

2. Flyn, Wl

3. Dale, McC

4. Dorris, Pio

140-

1. Lynde, Del

2. Grayson, Jeff

3. Mullet, Wc

4. Krantz, Har

145-

1. Evers, Har

2. Back, Del

3. Wagoner, Pio

4. McMenamin, Caston

152-

1. Minix, Win

2. Russel, NW

3. Winkle, Tl

4. Miller, McC

160-

1. Dale, McC

2. Crider, Har

3. Delaney, Del

4. Martinez, Jeff

171-

1. Atwood, Del

2. Bell, Sn

3. McCoy, McC

4. Kepner, Bc

189-

1. Kaufman, Ren

2. Kepner, Bc

3. Shidler, Win

4. Clawson, Del

215-

1. Yoakum, Del

2. Tolle, Lc

3. Tolson Win

4. Marquez, Nw

Hwt-

1. Evert, Del

2. Clark, Log

3. Dix, Win

4. Mukai, Seg

Also did anyone catch the sweet mullet at the twin lakes sectional it was one of the Winimac fans Indiana Mudflap would have been proud lol

how do u have dorris takin 4th i think that he can take 1st hes a good wrestler he just doesnt win by mistake. he is in shape now and i think he beats flynn and makes the championship atleast and yeah the mullet was nice but did any one see the goofy looking head coach from pioneer he looks like one of those stick bugs

I think Kepner from Benton Central should win the 189 regional. I wrestled him and then had a close match with Shidler from Winamac who split with Kauffman this year and and I believe he has a bit more man power than the rest. Some say he "gets lucky" and "catches kids" with his throws buts thats how he wrestles and he is very good at it. (trust me it happened to me  ;))

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.