AVON sectional

oldog

i agree the 119 and 152 will be interesting in the semis but im gonna keep my eye on the 103 semis too i think itll be cloverdale and danville in the finals ........also cant wait to see the finals at 160

I finally took my tired old body to a meet and The Danville 145 lber impressed me -don't see a state championship or anything but a lot of heart and good balance -don't even know the kids name- McKinney ?-he has some skills but looks like he needs a workout partner as he got himself in and out of some awkward positions but was strong enough to work free -so many small schools need that -another guy in the room pushing him -STEEL SHARPENS STEEL . I look for him to make it out of sectionals .

I believe Garrett Smith was sick that day of County as were several wrestlers in Hendricks Co.  I am not taking anything away from the other wrestlers but Garrett could very well make it to state this year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.