upsets today?

cadet130

Isn't that 2 time in a week for rieker beating Colon

Rieker beat Colon at the CEHS/CNHS dual last Wednesday night.

Then at the HHC in both of the semifianl matches at 112 was won by takedown...taylor from madison beat resch from jc in ot 2-0...then curits smith from jeff beat riekerr of columbus east by takedown in the last seconds.. Smith ended up winning it by takedown over taylor and resch got third by beating rieker 5-1....its a rele close conference and even closer sectional!!

I hope this doesn't go to Barlow's head and he has a let down cause hehas to face #6 Grey from Cathedral Thursday.  Congrats Brannigan you deserve it but stay focused

He's a pretty down to earth kid and one of the hardest workers I have ever coached. I would venture to say that on any given day anyone can be beat, but Brannigan will be aiming for a state title no matter who is in the weight class. There's no doubt he's proud of his wins, but at the same time he realizes that the tournament series hasn't even begun yet. It is my hope that this just drives him to work harder.

Him wrestling Harper would show "where he's at?" I am pretty sure that he beat the guy that pinned Harper. I am also pretty sure he just beat the guys ranked 1 and 2 in the state. It is apparent where he is at: right there with the best of them in the state.

Barlow is only ranked 7th in his semi-state but that is at 135. Maybe he'll get some respect from tripleB now.  Cadet130 you are correct anybody can get beat any day but have you seen #1 & #2 go down to the same kid on back to back?

Guest renegade

ya they are . but mcandrew HANDLED him earlier browner was a leach on top in the 3rd the whole period he rode him out i would say upset

it was Damien Torres, the meet started at 119 Portage only losses were at 103,112,160,285

Portage just outclassed L.C. Martinez Tec fall over L.C. at 130. Santos Pin over L.C. at 135.Sailor Pin over L.C. at 140. Nuzzo Pin over L.C. at 145. L.C. forfeit 152.

The only close matches were Torres over Escobedo 2-0 at 119, Acuna over L.C. 5-3. and Coppinger loss 6-4.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.