Most dominatimg performance at state

I know majority of these guys that are being named off are years earlier, but what about Angel Escobedo his junior year. He wrestled Eric Jonhson from yorktown. It was pretty much a takedown show, Eric didnt even want to get up at one point in the match. That is pretty dominate.

it was semistate not state but there was a similar situation last year with cosgrove throwing conway all around merrillville high school in the semistate finals...thats extremly impressive especially considering conway was a great defensive wrestler

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been to quite a few championships and one of my favorites was James Brimm. The o'le towel around the neck like Mike Tyson. Those who remember him will remember that trademark. He dominated all his opponents and I believe teched his championship match. Dj Rad was another that by far was one of the most dominating ever.

Upset during the discussion, not really upset, like they had emotional problems  or were really mad at me.  Most people just thought I was nuts because I ranked him ahead of Taylor.

For Clarification Purposes...That is NOT why we think your nuts!    ;D

for clarification purposes....you need to use better grammar...as in "you're nuts"....when you say "your nuts", you are talking about his.. :o............well....forget about it.  ;D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.