Just out of curiosity...

AJ

what schools were not cancelled today?

I bet the ones in Floridia, Texas, and Cali still go! ;D

Man I  miss Texas right about now!

Schools open here (CA) BUT they have an early release .....they get out at 1:00pm every friday! DOH!

From the descriptions everyone is reporting of the weather....Man I don't miss IN winters about now!  8)

Schools open here (CA) BUT they have an early release .....they get out at 1:00pm every friday! DOH!

From the descriptions everyone is reporting of the weather....Man I don't miss IN winters about now!  8)

dude it's so cold, my starter jacked sounded like a glad trash bag, 1 minute after being outside. And that was when it was warmer yesterday. My wifes car said -26 this a.m. with out the wind chill!!!! :o

dude it's so cold, my starter jacked sounded like a glad trash bag, 1 minute after being outside. And that was when it was warmer yesterday. My wifes car said -26 this a.m. with out the wind chill!!!! :o

67, not a cloud in the sky.  When I dropped awood1a off at the HS this morning (in shorts) the corner is packed with girls in Ugh boots, scarves, mittens and big fluffy coats (mid 40's in the AM)  Folk's here are whining because it might not break 70 this weekend.....it's all about perspective kid! HAHA  The Guvernator says, just tell yourself "I am NOT cold!" HAHA

mr-freeze.gif

67, not a cloud in the sky.  When I dropped awood1a off at the HS this morning (in shorts) the corner is packed with girls in Ugh boots, scarves, mittens and big fluffy coats (mid 40's in the AM)  Folk's here are whining because it might not break 70 this weekend.....it's all about perspective kid! HAHA  The Guvernator says, just tell yourself "I am NOT cold!" HAHA

mr-freeze.gif

One of our assitant coaches just moved here this year. He broke out this giant parka back in November when it was in the 30's and low 40's. I asked what he was going to do when it got cold! He said, it gets colder then this? lol

PortageHigh School

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

but it's COLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!    :-\

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.