The Days Inn downtown Indy

ontherise219

Woird of advice. Take it easy on Friday night.  I found out a couple years ago, I am not as young as I used to be.  Had a great time Friday night, did not enjoy Saturday morning as well as I should have.  Saturday night, I found myself in be by 11:30 (EST for us region guys).  I am probably not going to enjoy Thursday morning after this post!

Woird of advice. Take it easy on Friday night.  I found out a couple years ago, I am not as young as I used to be.  Had a great time Friday night, did not enjoy Saturday morning as well as I should have.  Saturday night, I found myself in be by 11:30 (EST for us region guys).  I am probably not going to enjoy Thursday morning after this post!

We have to keep it going while we are still in our prime

I have found that the older I get, the better I was.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.