Twin Lakes sectionals

ngwilliams

I agree dual meets do not mean anything. At the same meet that Renn beat Pioneer we beat Renn only losing one match (not counting forfeits) I believe. Also, my sr. year we had 13 seniors and lost 3 maybe four dual matches all year, had 7 in the finals and 6 champs and still lost to Pioneer. (2002) So realistically you need more than 7 good wrestlers...you need a team that can stay in every match and place!

Can't Wait. Good Luck!

At least we did all we could ;D. Also GL this weekend Scott.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wrestling down to his competition? When Ross lost last week to Catten I never  made that comment.  Ross Fox is a very solid hvy.  Zac Dix is a very solid hvy.  Good luck to both

Easy TSpray, not meaning to offend...I love the Fox kid, lots of grit and determination.  He's definitely got a shot.  I just think Dix has more raw tools than anyone in the field.  I just don't think he has used his abilities....probably a lack of coaching.  best of luck to both guys.

Easy TSpray, not meaning to offend...I love the Fox kid, lots of grit and determination.  He's definitely got a shot.  I just think Dix has more raw tools than anyone in the field.  I just don't think he has used his abilities....probably a lack of coaching.  best of luck to both guys.

I am not his coach, but knowing his coach I am sure it is not lack of coaching. Good Luck come Saturday. Should be a great day of wrestling!

Any truth behind the rumors that Perkins at 171 from Winamac is going to be a no show?

he was seeded at conference and quit their team the week of....kind of strange how the kid quit their team two weeks ago and gets seeded in the sectional ??? ???

what's that all about?  is their coach pulling some crap ;D....what self-respecting coach would allow him to wrestle now even if he did show up............nevermind. ::)

Any truth behind the rumors that Perkins at 171 from Winamac is going to be a no show?

he was seeded at conference and quit their team the week of....kind of strange how the kid quit their team two weeks ago and gets seeded in the sectional ??? ???

what's that all about?  is their coach pulling some crap ;D....what self-respecting coach would allow him to wrestle now even if he did show up............nevermind. ::)

thats straight!!! pull him off!!

1) Do you know the story?

2) If you do why are you getting on here and talking about a program that has made a name for itself as a small school.

3) Obviously it was not a bad enough reason to keep him out of sectionals.

4) No, I'm not his coach!

Mad man,  ;D why are you so hard on kids? Don't be so angry, they are just boys having fun(Winamac171 ???) Also you are right about the Winamac coach too, he has been blessed over the years with good assistant coaches to carry the program :P

Sect will be fun this year with it being a four horse race :-X Pioneer will have a slight edge over Logan Win and Wc

Let's see ur picks?? Can Pion beat the westside this time with all of their puppies?

;)T you are a good coach and good for the sport you have done a fine job at pio, if only there was class then the whole state would know the panthers rule. Why is the mad man so angry, was he a wrestler who almost qualified for sect? You know the Win coach is always pulling some crap ::) He should have seeded his 140 and really made a mess if the mad man understood seeding or wrestling he would know it is not who is seeded it is who wrestles :-*

He needs to work with kids for awhile and find all the joys of coaching. I just love when people are sooo critical Why get so worked up. Just bring it Sat and have some fun

GO Trojans, all the way, suprise the nay sayers

Yea, The Trojans have risen from the bottom and its good too see another MWC team be a contender besides Pioneer and Winamac.. good job WC but at the end of the day I would still take the 7 or 8 guys from North White and throw them on the matt with any body else?s 7 or8. NW might not have won many duals this year or placed in the top 3 at Conference but they have great coaches too and it takes a few years to get quality guys to come out and wrestle and steer clear of the hardwood.  So can the Vikings get some love??? Rowe, Russell and Marquez are for sure 1&2 place finishers and the Hileman kid has a great shot at making the top 3&4. The stone kid also has a good shot at becoming a regional qualifier. So we will just have too see how it all works out but at the end of the day I still got to root for my Vikings.. Gold and Blue Through and Through! ha OOH RAH NW lest make some noise this weekend!!

easy scardy, do you need a hug? sounds like you stevie need to hug and sing some kumbaya's....where in the world am i being hard on the kid????did he quit or not?  it's a simple question.  i fail to see how that is being hard on the kid. ::) from what i've been told of the kid's past he has some issues to deal with....and i hope he gets his stuff worked out and wish him the best.

almostgood, is perkins wrestling or not?  it makes a difference......just another question, if perkins doesn't show for sectional is that a forfeit for winamac or can they put someone else in there?

heck, if i was winamac's coach and knew my chance at winning would mean perkins needs to wrestle i'd have offered him the cash a couple weeks ago :P :P  

No you seem to mad to hug thanks though. If he quit it is not your business. You will find out tomorrow if you show up at the sectional.

To answer your questions now that's out of the way; show up tomorrow and you will see if he's wrestling. They can put someone else in his spot. Seeds move up one spot I believe and the replacement takes the last spot. Maybe I'll see you tomorrow. Maybe not. Either way I'll see some great wrestling!  8)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.