South Vermillion

stickittoem

I tend to agree that Fountain Central will be the one to make it on as a team, they have just gotten the Moore brothers who are very good technical wreslers.  This also with some experienced young sophmores and juniors will make a great team, but we will just have to see what happens.

South Vermillion 39  Southmont 27

103  Spencer Bishop SV Loss  Dylan Rogers SM  9-13

112 Jeff  Kabbany  SV  Win  Dalton Burris  SM Fall

119 Dalton Millikan SV Win  Steven Thompson  SM Fall

125 Adrian Smith SV Loss Jerry Chrissinger SM 2-8

130 Wade Bohannon SV Win  Jacob Morris SM Fall

135 Brody Millikan SV Win Dylan Robinson  SM 9-3

140 Caleb Arehart SV Win Vince Mcaslin SM 8-6

145 Ross Hoggatt SV Loss Ryan Chism SM 2-4

152 Russell Pealman SV Loss Alex worm SM Fall

160 Ashdon Frazier Win Christopher Smith SM Fall

171 Michael Bennett SV Win Cole Wills SM 13-6

189 Cody Turchi SV Loss Nick Hodges SM Fall

215 James Peebles SV Loss Jesse Martin SM Fall

HW Trent Wallace SV Win Chandler Burkhart SM Fall

South Vermillion won't be able to beat Southmont in Sectionals. They won't even beat Crawfordsville. There is NO WAY IN A FROZEN HELL South Vermillion will make it to state

Congrats to Coach Stateler and SV on this big win, but never count out Coach Welliever and the Mounties come sectional time. Two classy coaches that run two tough programs, and they'll push each other to make this sectional very competitive. Good luck to both!

Congrats to Coach Stateler and SV on this big win, but never count out Coach Welliever and the Mounties come sectional time. Two classy coaches that run two tough programs, and they'll push each other to make this sectional very competitive. Good luck to both!

Vegabond,

You're not suppose to drink the bong water! Where in barnett's post did you get anything but encouragement? Southmont is the defending Sectional and Regional champ and SV will need a big day to dethrone the Mounties. I think you owe Mr. Barnett an apology for your ridiculous post.

I tend to agree that Fountain Central will be the one to make it on as a team, they have just gotten the Moore brothers who are very good technical wreslers.  This also with some experienced young sophmores and juniors will make a great team, but we will just have to see what happens.

Second thought, I believe that SV will beat FC because NV beat FC for the WRC title

Thats just like saying if Seeger still had the Moore brothers they would have won, and Fc would have come out 3rd...but the WRC is over and NV came out champions.

Secondly, where FC is good, SV is better.  I don't think their freshmen can handle the upper classmen of SV.  Sv will have more champions and more kids going to regionals, and most likely be there on Wednesday night for the Team Regional/ Semi State.

It's not like the Moore Brothers wrestling anywhere.  All I said was one of FC's boys didn't make weight.  All he does, is make weight, and they win, soley due to advancement points and FF's.  No wrestling had to even take place.  Period.  That was the only comment I made.  He was too light.  I wasn't saying he'd beat anyone or anything.  It was a legitimate comment. 

South Vermillion has a very good shot at winning this sectional.  They have faced tougher competion this year than the other teams and have only lost one dual.  Fountain Central has a great group of younger kids, but they will have a difficult weekend with the tough upper classmen in the sectional.  Southmont is a great team as well, losing in the dual to SV gives the mental edge to the Wildcats, but could have lite a fire in the Mounties. The winner of this sectional has a shot at winning the regional, but they must have a couple kids step up and wrestle well.  Best of luck to all, but I have to go for the Wildcats.  Coach Statler has been around the area for a long time and has had a couple good teams.  I hope this year serves as a tribute to the hard work that him and his family have put into the Wildcat wrestling program. 

Did I see some of u guys at the Purdue dual? 

Sgt.Fulton good to see you on this site supporting some of your former local teams. I hope things are going well for you. Have you ever gotten involved with the militaries wrestling program?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.