Lake County results

I guess that was one heck of a 215 pounder that was seeded 3rd that won that meet. 

Glad to see the Lowell Boys doing so well.  Supprised by the Champion at 171, that is a heck of a job from Johnson. 

Does anyone know how the semi-finals between Cleveland and the 215 from LC went. 

I tell you if Monix keeps wrestling the way he is, he may see the lights on Saturday.  I know that he has to wrestle Myers and Estrada yet, but he is wrestling very well. 

Cleveland handled the kid from LC.  Estrada is going 152 for the State Tournament, so unless he goes 160 for Conference, Monix will not see him.  I was quite suprised by the big victory by Petrov against Lamb.  Ayersman continues to roll on, and does not get any easier with the DAC around the corner and State Tourney after that.  103 is shaping up to be a pretty good weight class for the Merrillville Semi-State.  Ayersman-LC, Medina- MUN, Wisler-MIS, Stevens- MER, Petrov- HC, Brooks-WAR, Halsted-CP.  That is seven mentioned here with only 4 TICKETS available.  Should be an entertaining day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.