Evansville Central Sectional

niceshot

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reitz won't challenge md at all. they win 4 weights while md wins 4 or 5. and then just like at the holiday classic md will dominate the consolations and end up with just about everybody placing in the top 4.

Weight class champs will be

103:Kuhn (ER)

112:Moody(ER)

119:Johns(ER)

125:Ruger(ER)

130:MD

135:DeHaven(EM)

140:Simms(MD)

145:Zenthoefer(MD)

152:Ritter(ER)

160:MD

171:Wedding(EM)

189:Carlisle(EN)

215:Kercher(MD)

285:Borkowski(EM)

103 HALL will step up and win

112 up in the air not a whole lot of tallent in this weight class around here

119 JOHNS

125 up in the air alot of good young men in this one

130 depends on who wants it will be good one to watch

135 DEHAVEN looks good this year

140 SIMMS

145 ?

152 ?

160 ?

171 WEDDING

189 ?

215 RUEGGERI

285 BORKOSKI (ME)

I don't think so. He got dominated by kuhn and last year he choked it away.

When did he get dominated? Last year they did NOT wrestle at sec!!! They did at harrison Kuhn won 12-8 then at SIAC Hall won 12-6!!  Then  they did at reg and Kuhn won by a point at the last few seconds and it was controversial but still a win!! I don't think there was any domination on either part!! These two always have good matches and have since they were about 6 years old!!!

When did he get dominated? Last year they did NOT wrestle at sec!!! They did at harrison Kuhn won 12-8 then at SIAC Hall won 12-6!!   Then  they did at reg and Kuhn won by a point at the last few seconds and it was controversial but still a win!! I don't think there was any domination on either part!! These two always have good matches and have since they were about 6 years old!!!

They do. But Hall has beaten Kuhn once in high school. And Kuhn has beaten him what 4 times. Kuhn dominated Hall at the harrison ten team dual.

When did he get dominated? Last year they did NOT wrestle at sec!!! They did at harrison Kuhn won 12-8 then at SIAC Hall won 12-6!!   Then  they did at reg and Kuhn won by a point at the last few seconds and it was controversial but still a win!! I don't think there was any domination on either part!! These two always have good matches and have since they were about 6 years old!!!

They do. But Hall has beaten Kuhn once in high school. And Kuhn has beaten him what 4 times. Kuhn dominated Hall at the harrison ten team dual.

well it seems like you must be one of those westside imbreds and let me see HALL is goin to step it up come tourney time he has two great coaches right now and a few coaches that come into the room to help so i see him making noise with no one able to shut him up

well it seems like you must be one of those westside imbreds and let me see HALL is goin to step it up come tourney time he has two great coaches right now and a few coaches that come into the room to help so i see him making noise with no one able to shut him up

several things are wrong with what you just said.

1. he has one good coach that has turned that Harrison program around

2.I am not from the westside

3. I am not from Evansville

4.What other great coach is there?

5.People thought that about last year but he choked in several big matches.

several things are wrong with what you just said.

1. he has one good coach that has turned that Harrison program around

2.I am not from the westside

3. I am not from Evansville

4.What other great coach is there?

5.People thought that about last year but he choked in several big matches.

He was 41-9 thru state so I think he did a great job!!!

It is going to be a tough day.  Here is a prediction of individual champs.

103 - Kuhn R

112 - May MD

119 - Johns R

125 - Henderson MD

130 - Girten NP

135 - Weinzapfel MD

140 - Sims MD

145 - Zenthofer MD

152 - Ritter R

160 - Easterling MD

171 - Wedding Mem

189 - Price NP

215 - Ruggeri MV

285 - White MV

If MD has 6 champs, I 'd say they win.

103- Hall (Ha)

112- md

119-Johns ®

125- up in the air very good weight class good luck to all

130-Girten (NP)

135-DeHaven (Me)

140-Simms (MD)

145- Zenthofer (MD)

152- up in the air

160- Easterling (MD)

171- Wedding (Me)

189- Price (NP)

215 Riggeri (MV)

285- Borkowski (Me)

Wrestle backs is what will get MD the title

This sectional always has tough wrestlers year in and year out. I believe every weight class is up for grabs with the exception of a couple. It all depends on who shows up that day and wants it more. Any kid can be beat on any given day.

On paper Mater Dei is the clear favorite as they are every year, but I can see Reitz, Mt.Vernon, or Memorial making it interesting. All 3 of these teams have very good individuals who could make a run and make it interesting at the end of the day.

I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of great wrestling here in a couple of weeks.

Subject to change...

103- Kuhn

112- Appell

119- Johns

125- Henderson

130- Girten

135- Weinzapfel

140- Sims

145- Zenthoefer

152- Ritter

160- Easterling

171- Wedding

189- Price

215- Kercher

285- Borkowski

This week Reitz wrestles MD, North Posey, Mt. Vernon, and Central again. We should be able to see how sectionals will possibly shake down. Throw in Castle and Tell City also and I believe that is what you call a busy week of wrestling. I'm sure there will be some surprises later on though. Really will be an interesting 6-way on Saturday @ Mt. Vernon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.