Lake County Tournament 1/10

ontherise219

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about that zeke escobedo from andrean coming back to beat 2nd seed wartsman from lake central.  That kid has mad potential.  He dominated wartsman if it wasn't for the 3 cautions he got for not having his toe on the line.  camacho barely beat wartsman with a last second reversal.  escobedo is on the come up and he has another year

what about that zeke escobedo from andrean coming back to beat 2nd seed wartsman from lake central.  That kid has mad potential.  He dominated wartsman if it wasn't for the 3 cautions he got for not having his toe on the line.  camacho barely beat wartsman with a last second reversal.  escobedo is on the come up and he has another year

It was good to Zeke wrestling again Was it his First meet back? Who did he lose to? I also saw Anthony there did he wrestle too

Aahhh the fashion trends of wrestling.  Back in my day, I guess as I get older I can actually say that now, it was the winter skull hats.  Further back, I believe at one point guys actually wore robes, never can member the guy who wore one at state in the early 90's.  Headbands, ankle socks, no socks, long socks, pink socks & thongs.  Well the last two never really caught on.  Long hair, shaggy hair, no hair, mohawk hair.  Each periosd seems to have their own trends.  I guess we can say we are now in the backpack trend.  Looking forward to seeing what the future holds.

Aahhh the fashion trends of wrestling.  Back in my day, I guess as I get older I can actually say that now, it was the winter skull hats.  Further back, I believe at one point guys actually wore robes, never can member the guy who wore one at state in the early 90's.  Headbands, ankle socks, no socks, long socks, pink socks & thongs.  Well the last two never really caught on.  Long hair, shaggy hair, no hair, mohawk hair.  Each periosd seems to have their own trends.  I guess we can say we are now in the backpack trend.  Looking forward to seeing what the future holds.

How bout refs in bow ties and singlets personalized with creativity and flair?

dorazio14.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.