Coach Trapp

FRIDAY NIGHT LIVE!

We are starting our Friday Night Live wrestling this Friday (11/7) at Columbus East High School in the wrestling room. 

Friday Night Live wrestling is geared toward a night of mostly live wrestling.  Most programs practice during the week focusing on moves, technique, etc.  Friday Night Live is a chance for wrestlers to try out what they've learned.  It also serves as a way for wrestlers to get more mat time but to also wrestle with kids outside of their own home wrestling rooms.  Friday Night Live is for elementary and junior high wrestlers only.  NO HIGH SCHOOL wrestlers while the season is underway. 

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reply to this post or you can contact me Rashaad_T@Hotmail.com.

Thank you.

There will be NO Friday Night Live this Friday 11/14/14.  Columbus East High School is playing Evansville Reitz for the football regional championships.  Columbus East will have a lot of traffic going on over there. 

We are on for next 11/'21/14.

FRIDAY NIGHT LIVE THIS FRIDAY 12/12 @ Columbus East High School. 

Open to any and all elementary & middle school wrestlers

Starts at 6:00pm

Cost is FREE

Nothing beats mat time...

I would guess that your best bet in the North part of the state would be to contact Bill Hawkins at the Region Wrestling Academy.

I was curious Coach Trapp, or anyone who has attended, what kind of turn out have you been getting for the Friday Night Live sessions? This sounds like a great idea, but do not live exactly close. I know Columbus East has always had some tough young wrestler, are you getting quite a few to show up & participate?