A dingo at State College, PA (April 18-20)

Hey there everyone! Pardon the 3rd person description, I just wanted to give you a heads up that I will be covering the USA Wrestling Olympic Trials at Penn State.

I'm briefly stepping out of retirement to attend the Trials as an approved media member and I wanted to give folks an opportunity to suggest/request questions I can ask the athletes participating, particularly those with Indiana ties. I haven't done this in the past, but what the heck!

I'll have more information and articles to come, but please feel free to shoot me question ideas, even if they are ridiculous :)

Thank you and I look forward to sharing this journey with anyone interested.

I’ll be the first to respond. Cool, first response. And have fun ,  Second response. Keep us in the loop. 
I will tell you that I was at the same event when it was in Indianapolis. A young guy named Rulan. Etched his name. But the bigger story was my two seats were right behind Dan Gable for me he whole event.