Jendreas?

smitty11

6 minutes ago, JORVILLE said:

Seeds don’t mean not wrestling . I see plenty of kids who have recently beat a kid and that kid has higher seed . 

He did not wrestle vs. Chesterton either.  So thought maybe he was out.  Agree seeds don't mean anything.  

2 minutes ago, smitty11 said:

He did not wrestle vs. Chesterton either.  So thought maybe he was out.  Agree seeds don't mean anything.  

I’m not sure the reason for sure but I can see a kid not wanting to make weight on Wednesday night and having to make it Friday morning again if the cut is decent . I think Brady Ison was not in line up yesterday either . 

6 minutes ago, smitty11 said:

He will be at Ironman ready to make some noise! Those pre rank seedings are just for our entertainment and won't mean anything when toe is to line! Like jorville said no sense in making a weight for a dual  then have fri/sat weigh ins too! 

Maybe I'm just to cautious but it seems to me that if the reason to not wrestle in a dual is because making weight on multiple days in a week is too tough then maybe that individual isn't at the correct weight class.

But I have never been a fan of big weight cuts. If it is a chore for an individual to make a weight then it is likely not healthy for that individual.

Perhaps they were simply allowing another individual a chance. I hope that is the case rather than the weight cut being too tough twice in a couple of days thought.