Frosh Soph State Question

wrestlingfan9802

I’m seeing two sessions Saturday at Frosh/Soph, I’m assuming session 1 is 106-145 and session 2 is 152-285 can anyone confirm this and also cost? I know the last 2 years it’s been pay at the door, just making sure it’s going to be that way this year. I know Covid has made some venues switch to no cash so just making sure. Thanks in advance!

24 minutes ago, wrestlingfan9802 said:

I’m seeing two sessions Saturday at Frosh/Soph, I’m assuming session 1 is 106-145 and session 2 is 152-285 can anyone confirm this and also cost? I know the last 2 years it’s been pay at the door, just making sure it’s going to be that way this year. I know Covid has made some venues switch to no cash so just making sure. Thanks in advance!

I know at Indy Nats this weekend we did pay in cash at the door. Since the same school will host next weekend I assume they will still take cash at the door. 

You are correct:  Session 1 is for 106-145 and Session 2 for 152-285.  If you are a 152 pound wrestler and you "think" you might make the 145 pound weight class, you may come to the morning weigh-in session and make an attempt.   This is on the honor system.

Cash vs. Electronic.   I believe at this point that Southport H.S. has worked out an Electronic payment system (and cash option).   More details later today or tomorrow.

Mark

18 minutes ago, redcobra said:

You are correct:  Session 1 is for 106-145 and Session 2 for 152-285.  If you are a 152 pound wrestler and you "think" you might make the 145 pound weight class, you may come to the morning weigh-in session and make an attempt.   This is on the honor system.

Cash vs. Electronic.   I believe at this point that Southport H.S. has worked out an Electronic payment system (and cash option).   More details later today or tomorrow.

Mark

Any idea if they are limiting spectators?

8 hours ago, redcobra said:

Mark

Thanks for clarifying that!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.