New Castle 145 semi state predictions

1. Alec Viduya- I see the former state champ bringing home the semi state title this season. Undefeated on the year, it’ll be likely to see him on top of the podium at banker’s life too.

2. Jajuan Anderson- there will be multiple kids going home early in this tough 145 bracket, and either Jajuan Anderson or Jeff Dunasky will likely be one of them. I’m going with January Anderson taking second and not only defeating Jeff Dunasky, but also defeating Reece Luhman in the semi final. To me, Jajuan Anderson has simply proved himself over more tough competition than anyone in this bracket not named Alec Viduya.

3. Reece Luhman- another tough section to be in with two kids who likely deserve to make the trip to bankers life. I see Reece taking out another great wrestler in Gabe Gabe Philips and eventually taking down Carmel’s Jake Shafer. Reece has impressed me over and over again all season long and I expect for it to continue on Saturday. 

4. Jake Shafer- Jake got a pretty good draw and I expect for him to capitalize. He certainly doesn’t have a cakewalk to bankers life, but I see him matching up well with every other kid in his section. 

As as I have said in my other predictions, good luck to all the young men wrestling on Saturday. Check out my other new Castle predictions I have out- I’m gonna try and get to every weight before saturday.

Edited by wrestlinfanofindiana

28 minutes ago, Coach Nieman said:

Why not just make 1 post about all of your New Castle predictions? That would probably generate the most discussion.

I suspect he is supplying them piecemeal as he gets them done rather than waiting until he gets them all done.

1 hour ago, piscis1956 said:

I suspect he is supplying them piecemeal as he gets them done rather than waiting until he gets them all done.

Yah that’s true and it would take a long time to get them all done at once. It would be a really really long post if I did a full breakdown of every wrestler at every class at once.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.