Freestyle State by the numbers

Mattyb

On 5/3/2019 at 1:12 PM, Cosgrove said:

God I remember seeing bracket of 65 78 kids in state bracket while being In vertical pairing. Good ole Indiana state fair grounds.

I remember sweating it out at Tech HS . 60-70 deep 

and..... my shoulders still ache getting double chicken wing by Steven Bradley . My knees & neck still ache from East Chicago brothers led by Candy Maldonado gator  decapitation and leg ripped off lacing. The long line in the hallways of paper registration . 2-3 hours long at times . 

Edited by TeamGarcia

2 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

I remember sweating it out at Tech HS . 60-70 deep 

and..... my shoulders still ache getting double chicken wing by Steven Bradley . My knees & neck still ache from East Chicago brothers led by Candy Maldonado gator  decapitation and leg ripped off lacing. The long line in the hallways of paper registration . 2-3 hours long at times . 

Hey, how bout when you went to pairings and you made sure to get the bout sheet before you opponent did, and either stared him down or ran off so he would have to come find you. And / or sliding down the grass / dirt hill outside in your singlet and wrestling shoes then coming back in to wrestle your next match. Fun stuff!

3 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Hey, how bout when you went to pairings and you made sure to get the bout sheet before you opponent did, and either stared him down or ran off so he would have to come find you. And / or sliding down the grass / dirt hill outside in your singlet and wrestling shoes then coming back in to wrestle your next match. Fun stuff!

I think that’s how i didn’t get ringworm back then. That Tech dirt was anti-ringworm I believe. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.