During 'March Madness' teams that do not make the NCAA Tournament often go to the NIT.  (That's about the extent of my basketball knowledge).  At any rate, what do those teams that don't get voted in to the IHSWCA Team State do with that date?

I am wondering what this interest would be in the 'first 6 teams out' hold an NIT Super-Dual on the same weekend at one of those schools.  Would there be interest in this?

I do NOT have any concrete plans in the works, just wondering what people think about this.

If possible, let's not turn this into a 'class' discussion :) .

Could Hobart and Harrison be invited...Hehe

LOL. Would Hobart be interested in something that weekend or do you already have something else scheduled.  We dropped a tournament this year to participate in IHSWCA.  Not sure what we will be doing for that weekend if we are not 'voted in'.  Also, it is not my intent to worry ab out what class schools are in or if they were on the top of the 'vote-in' list.  Just trying to brainstorm and way to get 6 high quality teams together that might have been expecting to make it to Team Sate and just didn't quite make it for whatever reason.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.