New Castle SS Predictions

statechamp87

Irick beat up on Worm this past weekend. Can't see why you would think he will beat him 

Because I work full time, have a bunch of kids in a bunch of sports, have a wife that expects me to clean up after myself, occasionally I go outside and...mainly..because I don't have the time to research every wrestler and their head-to-head record. I do know that in second grade Worm was a stud - so I'm basing my pick on that. And I'm sticking to it.

Looks like grappleapple's gut feeling was right on the money. Based on a second grade showing or not it is hard to beat a good wrestler two weeks in a row. SOOO before you start ridiculing someone, you might want to wait until the results are in...

Moments like this make me excited for semi state. Best of luck to all wrestlers, and everyone have a safe trip. Can't wait til Saturday when we get to see some great wrestling... Like when Irick beats Worm...

moments like this make me giggle.... : )

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.