ACAC

ftw1974

Why would Bellmont want to be in the ACAC for any sport? They are already in a good conference geographically, enrollment comparability, and competitiveness.

It would ensure we would have the AC vs Bellmont game in football annually. Plus you play most of these schools already in numerous sports and would count for more than bragging rights. I was saying before the NE 8 formed.

It would ensure we would have the AC vs Bellmont game in football annually. Plus you play most of these schools already in numerous sports and would count for more than bragging rights. I was saying before the NE 8 formed.

Of course we see schools from the ACAC. It is called scheduling. All schools and sports do it. Why would a school want bragging rights beating a smaller school that you know you will beat? Most of your posts you try to compare stuff to AC and Bellmont. That needs to stop. There is nothing comparable between the two wrestling programs. Step outside that always sunny and 70° weather and see the real picture.

Of course we see schools from the ACAC. It is called scheduling. All schools and sports do it. Why would a school want bragging rights beating a smaller school that you know you will beat? Most of your posts you try to compare stuff to AC and Bellmont. That needs to stop. There is nothing comparable between the two wrestling programs. Step outside that always sunny and 70° weather and see the real picture.

Mostly talking football in that post but ok. The wrestling programs not as much. The one comparable I had was AJ and Barry getting the programs going. Yes you have the better program and more bodies to do it. Yes the styles are different as well. The post was not about bragging rights but I did like the football game this year. That was the main point as Bellmont didn't schedule AC in football for numerous years and not AC ducking out like many have said. I realize this a wrestling forum but all of those schools are close enough. Jay County, Heritage, Woodlan, and Leo,and Norwell are fairly close or bigger than Bellmont. Plus you can still schedule other events and schools.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.