Question Iron Sharpens Iron Camp

Coach Peck

They are spectacular. Last summer at the camp at Loras College in Iowa we had Jordan Burroughs, Tom Brands, and Jake Varner, as well as an assistant from illinois whose name is escaping me. There are tons of schools from all over the country. The team tournament is competitive. The team Olympics can really bring your guys together. There are generally some d3 coaches helping out and doing some scouting as well. I honestly don't know enough adjectives to describe how great our experience was the last 3 summers at ISI

Also they show solid techniques. Not just flashy "camp moves"

They are spectacular. Last summer at the camp at Loras College in Iowa we had Jordan Burroughs, Tom Brands, and Jake Varner, as well as an assistant from illinois whose name is escaping me. There are tons of schools from all over the country. The team tournament is competitive. The team Olympics can really bring your guys together. There are generally some d3 coaches helping out and doing some scouting as well. I honestly don't know enough adjectives to describe how great our experience was the last 3 summers at ISI

Also they show solid techniques. Not just flashy "camp moves"

Was the coach Mark Perry?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.