Gelen Robinson

sportsfangms

thank you sir for the speedy response............idea for a special google hangout featuring Fabio Jr speed dating and searching for a girlfriend ????    Any chance the people get to see what the people want to see ? 

He's throwing shot and doing the hammer throw. He was with Purdue's track team at Wisconsin the week prior to wrestling at Ohio State. And he's still responsible for attending all football activities. Purdue may not have good heavyweights, but I can tell you Gelen is a freak and would give the top guys fits if he gave wrestling his 100% attention. The kid just loves athletics, wrestling being one of his favorites, which is what brought him back, that and Kyle bothering him. 

Purdue may not have good heavyweights, but I can tell you Gelen is a freak and would give the top guys fits if he gave wrestling his 100% attention.

Couldn't agree more...I definitely wasn't downplaying his potential if he were fully into wrestling and had a full college career of it ahead of him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.