Team Rankings: IndianaMat 3A Dual Ranking

Y2CJ41

Yea slates for sure what weight is beam? 26? Manspeaker and sellis were both 4th sellis due to injury. I think they are better with slates and prentice. Slates helps a lot but your making it sound like they sent their JV. Martorano was the 1 seed.

I believe Beam is 138 , Manspeaker 145 , Swank 152 , Prentice 160. That's the frustrating part of a Penn fan . Last night against Elkhart Central , no  Cavanaugh , Sellis , Beam , Swank , Mammolenti or Christman . It's almost as if Penn doesn't run there complete Varsity until the Penn Super Dual or AL Smith. 

I was referring to point scoring at the Harvest . No doubt in my mind that Beam picks up more points than the JV kid , Prentice picks up more points than Martorano (Maybe a fall or two) and same for Slates . With there full lineup , I see Penn winning 8-9 matches in a dual

Martorano has 3 falls on his way to the championship, at most Prentice would have garnered 6 more points for the tournament. Larson is a good wrestler and not going to get pinned would be my guess.

Slates isn't going to beat Reitz so at best he is 2nd and he'd gain you the most possible points, but not enough alone to for Penn to win the tournament.

At 132 Beam isn't going to score much more than the wrestler that got 4th.

It's not like Penn's JV kids are a bunch of scrubs when their replacements place in the top 4.

I did not mean to rustle any feathers with my comments, was just posting my thoughts, and M109R you are correct on the fact that we will see how these teams stand when they meet at the Penn duals, we'll see how they stand as a dual team, 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.