Has this happened before?

datdude

Jared Timberman won Freakshow at 138 and Chad Red won Super 32 at 126. Both of these young men wrestle for New Palestine. I was wondering if any other school has had a champ at both tournaments during the same year. Congrats to both by the way.

There are two classes in the High School division at The Freak Show. I believe Timberman won the Varsity division , not the Elite. While it is still an awesome accomplishment for Timberman, it should not be confused with the Elite division. Way to go to both CJ and Jared though and to the other New Pal boys that got some mat time this weekend. Eugene Starks competed at Super 32 and Cam Diep is in the placement rounds at The Freak Show, Varsity division.

Coach Red has a good group.

There are two classes in the High School division at The Freak Show. I believe Timberman won the Varsity division , not the Elite. While it is still an awesome accomplishment for Timberman, it should not be confused with the Elite division.

However, Timberman did register a nice win by fall over Vaughn (Elk. Memorial) in the Freakshow Varsity finals, which should help him in our early state rankings.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.