Indiana Wrestling books

base

I have been looking but unable to find 2 books that I would love to have:

- Echoes of the Elder

- Ready, Wrestle

If you have one or both of these books and would be willing to part with them, please Private Message me by clicking on the little speech bubble below my profile on the left.  Or, if anyone has any idea how to get in contact with either of the authors please let me know that too as I would like to support their efforts.

Different book.  The one he is referring was written by an IHSWCA Historian Dave Holman who documented the Indiana State Finals from its early beginnings until about 20 something years ago.  It's a good resource book of information, but hard to find these day.  I know myself and Y2 both have a copy that we were lucky enough to find. However I'm not sure too many other people still have one unless you were an old IHSWCA member who happened to hoard old materials.

http://www.amazon.com/Ready-Wrestle-History-Wrestling-Tournament/dp/B0006F1IO6

Different book.  The one he is referring was written by an IHSWCA Historian who documented the Indiana State Finals from its early beginnings until about 30 years ago.  It's a good resource book of information, but hard to find these day.  I know myself and Y2 both have a copy that we were lucky enough to find. However I'm not sure too many other people still have one unless you were an old IHSWCA member who happened to hoard old materials.

oops!  Sorry!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.