1000th

wrestler60160

I've been identified "gifted".  Sometimes this label comes with a sense of relief and pride that finally people understand the real me.  Sometimes, however, the label comes with a sense of guilt and frustration.  Now everyone seems to expect perfection and high standards from me and feel like I'm  constantly being measured, which is fine, I like it!!!!!!

Giftedness has its pros and cons.  It can mean that I do some things more easily than other people.  It also can mean that I sometimes understand things better than others! 

People are unique.  Everyone has strengths and weaknesses.  Gifted people are sometimes targets for expecting perfection, at work and in their personal lives.  It's possible to be perfect! Just ask me!!

I just wanted to tell everyone a little about myself on my 1000th post, I am glad that we understand each other now...Have a great Season!!!  GO FALCONS!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

P.S. I had to have a little fun with #1000

I've been identified "gifted".  Sometimes this label comes with a sense of relief and pride that finally people understand the real me.  Sometimes, however, the label comes with a sense of guilt and frustration.  Now everyone seems to expect perfection and high standards from me and feel like I'm  constantly being measured, which is fine, I like it!!!!!!

Giftedness has its pros and cons.  It can mean that I do some things more easily than other people.  It also can mean that I sometimes understand things better than others! 

People are unique.  Everyone has strengths and weaknesses.  Gifted people are sometimes targets for expecting perfection, at work and in their personal lives.  It's possible to be perfect! Just ask me!!

I just wanted to tell everyone a little about myself on my 1000th post, I am glad that we understand each other now...Have a great Season!!!  GO FALCONS!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

P.S. I had to have a little fun with #1000

It's about time...

congrats buddy, im halfway there lol. I will never make it to 1000 either. Had I not been banned a few times I had a chance at it. just sometimes I get a bit mouthy believe it or not. after this year, I am thinking I will be hanging up and retiring the BigMak as my kid will graduate and I will probably lose interest. As I have had to suffer through the injuries he has sustained the last 2 years and not watching him be able to compete at the level he could be, I have felt my passion for the sport also dwindle. You guys do this for years and years and years and I applaud that. Keep it up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.