It is almost here! (A random blog)

Fabio Jr.

We are 2 weeks away from the beginning of the high school wrestling season. I am starting to get that weird feeling in my stomach, the anticipation of a great year ahead. Will the Bulldogs of Brownsburg finally crown some state champions?! Probably not, I am a realist, but I am super pumped to see what these guys can do. With roughly 25 kids working hard all off season it’s hard to not expect the world from them. I am fairly certain there will be some upsets both in and against our favor. That is what makes this the greatest sport ever. For a lot of these kids the entire summer they spent in a sweaty, hot gym will culminate in a 1 on 1 battle, and hopefully their hand being raised in victory. Continue the blog post here

What do you do to get ready for a new season as a wrestler, coach, parent, fan?!?!

We are 2 weeks away from the beginning of the high school wrestling season. I am starting to get that weird feeling in my stomach, the anticipation of a great year ahead. Will the Bulldogs of Brownsburg finally crown some state champions?! Probably not, I am a realist, but I am super pumped to see what these guys can do. With roughly 25 kids working hard all off season it’s hard to not expect the world from them. I am fairly certain there will be some upsets both in and against our favor. That is what makes this the greatest sport ever. For a lot of these kids the entire summer they spent in a sweaty, hot gym will culminate in a 1 on 1 battle, and hopefully their hand being raised in victory. Continue the blog post here

What do you do to get ready for a new season as a wrestler, coach, parent, fan?!?!

You'll never get to 3000 posts with that blog site slowing you down!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.