HWT Needed ASAP

The team is competing in PA this Saturday and we need a HTW for this weekend.  The spot will go 1st come, 1st serve.  You are responsible for getting yourself to the dual and back.  If you can't make this dual but want to join the team for the the other 3 duals at the HWT spot that is an option too.  If you are interested please email me at cashmom2x@gmail.com or call me 317-281-3678

Brandi Cash

The team is competing in PA this Saturday and due to an injury, we are in need of either an 185# or 195# for this weekend.  The spot will go 1st come, 1st serve.  You are responsible for getting yourself to the dual and back.  If you are interested please email me at cashmom2x@gmail.com or call me 317-281-3678

Brandi Cash

we got it filled spazz!!! So just relax, would be cool if you would post the roster on here for all our fellow Hoosiers to see!! All I know is who the #175 is:)

we got it filled spazz!!! So just relax, would be cool if you would post the roster on here for all our fellow Hoosiers to see!! All I know is who the #175 is:)

I know who the 220lber is :) It would be nice to know the rest of the roster and if track will be covering the matches this weekend.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.